Self-awareness of our own leadership style is an essential element we need to build a high level of trust with our subordinates individually, and as a department. Thus, this module would be stressed on how the four leadership styles of directing, coaching, supporting and delegating, help us to realize what kind of supportive and directive behaviour is required in different situations to our staff.
- Understand adaptive leadership
- Realise one's communication tendency and make an effective transformation
- Grasp the core element of adaptive leadership: directing, coaching, supporting and delegating
- Create your subordinate development plan
- What is adaptive leadership and how does it relate to us:
- Understanding various leadership style
- What is your leadership challenge
- The essential skills for directing / instructing
- "Coaching cycle" at workplace
- Support – how to motivate people to fail Ultimate delegation is all about empowerment – 3 level of empowerment
Target: Managerial Level
Date and Time: 6 Aug 2020 (14:00-15:30)
Fee: Single Course: HKD350 (Member) | HKD450 (Non-member)
Individual Plan: HKD1,890 (Member) | HKD 2,430 (Non-member)
For more price details, please click HERE.
- Debit note will be issued within 3 days after receiving the purchase of single course/individual plan. Fees are non-refundable after the issuance of debit note.
- Payment via crossed cheque or remittance is required.
- User of single course is non-transferable; User of Individual plan is non-transferable unless the course user is no longer with the company.
- All e-workshop will be held via ZOOM. The ZOOM link will be sent to participant 2 days before each e-workshop (*after confirming receipt of training fee). If you have not received the ZOOM link, please do not hesitate to contact us.