In a world where the inevitable and change is constant, no plans, regardless how perfect, can lead us to our goals for sure. How can we make the right judgments when we are under pressure and clouded by emotions? Thus, this module would be stressed on sharing a thinking framework that help you to cast your emotions aside and focus on using logical thinking to devise effective solutions.
- What is Logical Thinking Framework and how it can help you face market turbulence more effectively
- The key skills behind Logical Thinking
- Approach problems and make decisions in a totally logical way of thinking
- Anticipate problems logically and plan solutions to address the root cause
- How most people read problems
- Introduction to Logical Thinking Framework and its benefits
- Learn to analyse problems - on a phenomenal level and drill down to its root cause
- Construct critical steps to address the root cause of problems
- Know-how on anticipating problems and planning effective solutions ahead
- Interactive exchange with other participants in virtual breakout rooms
Date and Time: 9 Sep 2020 (14:00-15:30)
Target: Experienced Staff members (With 5 or more years experience)
Fee: Single Course: HKD350 (Member) | HKD450 (Non-member)
Individual Plan: HKD1,890 (Member) | HKD 2,430 (Non-member)
For more price details, please click HERE.
- Debit note will be issued within 3 days after receiving the purchase of single course/individual plan. Fees are non-refundable after the issuance of debit note.
- Payment via crossed cheque or remittance is required.
- User of single course is non-transferable; User of Individual plan is non-transferable unless the course user is no longer with the company.
- All e-workshop will be held via ZOOM. The ZOOM link will be sent to participant 2 days before each e-workshop (*after confirming receipt of training fee). If you have not received the ZOOM link, please do not hesitate to contact us.