Goal Setting is a key element of the overall performance-evaluation cycle. A well-prepared goal can prevent argument and misunderstandings between individual and the corresponding assessor. Thus, this module is designed to provide solid knowledge and techniques for you to set your goals as well as to manage the progress of achieving those goals.
- What is the concept of a performance appraisal system
- How it can shape your career development
- Understand how to set an effective goal
- What is an effective goal
- Concept of goal setting
- Essential skill for goal setting
- Tools & techniques to convince others
Target: General Staff Members
Date and Time: 20 Aug 2020 (14:00-15:30)
Fee: Single Course: HKD350 (Member) | HKD450 (Non-member)
Individual Plan: HKD1,890 (Member) | HKD 2,430 (Non-member)
For more price details, please click HERE.
- Debit note will be issued within 3 days after receiving the purchase of single course/individual plan. Fees are non-refundable after the issuance of debit note.
- Payment via crossed cheque or remittance is required.
- User of single course is non-transferable; User of Individual plan is non-transferable unless the course user is no longer with the company.
- All e-workshop will be held via ZOOM. The ZOOM link will be sent to participant 2 days before each e-workshop (*after confirming receipt of training fee). If you have not received the ZOOM link, please do not hesitate to contact us.