Do you have millennials in your team whom you find hard to manage? You are not alone. For close to a decade, managers have tried different ways to engage their young team members and coax them to perform in ways managers deem as "an acceptable employee". No matter which approach they take, the process is often not pleasant.
- Gain the ability to see the new generation of workforce in a new perspective
- Understand how to transform oneself into a leader that inspires the young workers, and to invigorate their passion in their work
- Devise creative ideas and next steps to implement in your workplace
- Learn how the new generation of workforce thinks about the current work market
- What are the leadership styles that engages them?
- Introduction of transformational leadership:
‐ Element 1: Idealized influence
- Element 2: Intellectual simulation
- Element 3: Individual consideration
- Element 4: Inspirational motivation
- Virtual breakout sessions to discuss and share stories with other participants
- Create your own action steps to implement what you've learned
Date and Time: 2 Sep 2020 (10:00-11:30)
Target: Managerial Level (particularly for those who have new generational subordinates) Level
Fee: Single Course: HKD350 (Member) | HKD450 (Non-member)
Individual Plan: HKD1,890 (Member) | HKD 2,430 (Non-member)
For more price details, please click HERE.
- Debit note will be issued within 3 days after receiving the purchase of single course/individual plan. Fees are non-refundable after the issuance of debit note.
- Payment via crossed cheque or remittance is required.
- User of single course is non-transferable; User of Individual plan is non-transferable unless the course user is no longer with the company.
- All e-workshop will be held via ZOOM. The ZOOM link will be sent to participant 2 days before each e-workshop (*after confirming receipt of training fee). If you have not received the ZOOM link, please do not hesitate to contact us.